Sunday, January 16, 2011

Creamy Red Chard Linguine

Channing and I (mostly Channing, I just chopped) made this when we were at Leslie's house, and it was delicious! Nadia liked the noodles, and I think everyone else liked all of it. I think we used rainbow chard, but otherwise pretty much exactly followed the recipe from Post-Punk Kitchen. Post-Punk Kitchen is a really good resource for vegan recipes. It's the blog of Isa Chandra Moskowitz, who has a few cookbooks out. Veganomicon is one that I really like for general meal-cooking, and she also has several others that I haven't looked into. I try to find vegan recipes as often as possible, because I feel like it's important to not always eat things that are covered with cheese. You know, for health.

Leslie suggested that maybe this could be paleo-ok if you used spaghetti squash instead of pasta, but it does have a little bit of wine in it. Is that cavechef approved?

3 comments:

  1. It was good! Ricky didn't care for the pine nuts, but other than that, no complaints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the link to the recipe. It's the part that says "the recipe from Post-Punk Kitchen" in green.

    ReplyDelete